- Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery is offered through Royal Mail recorded delivery or Parcelforce 24hr depending on the size of your order.
All orders from Sandroy must be signed for by the recipient.
Orders are normally delivered within 3-4 days using Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded. We also offer next day delivery (on week days only) via courier as long as you order before 2.30pm
The cost of delivery is as follows:
Basket Value Cost of 1st Class Recorded Up to £20 £3.50 Between £20.01 and £40 £4.90 Between £40.01 and £50 £6.00 £50.01 and over Free
For all deliveries we aim to contact you by email to confirm receipt of your order. It is essential that your email address is input correctly during the online order processing. We will give 24 hours notice in the unlikely event that we are unable to meet our agreed delivery date. Your order may be cancelled without any charge or further obligation should an alternative date be considered unacceptable to you.
Additional charges are applicable for time specific deliveries and Saturday deliveries. In addition the following postcodes incur additional charges. Please contact us for more information and to arrange.
PF48, PF24, PF12, PF10, PF9, BT, IM, TR, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, ZE
- Privacy & Security
- At Sandroy we value and protect customer details. The information we collect from you whilst processing your orders on-line will be used in a lawfully and abiding manner in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. The particular types of information we require from you to process orders on-line are your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit or debit card information. We take this information about our customers in order to help process your order in a fast and efficient manner and to help us provide the best possible service from purchase through to delivery. You will have the opportunity to permit us to hold your information for future reference or have your details removed once your transaction has been completed. Additionally, we can provide you with information about products and special offers you may be interested in. You will have the opportunity to refuse the option of receiving any marketing information, promotional product information and specials which we may have on offer. If you would at any time like to see a copy of the details we hold about you please contact us in writing, there maybe a small fee to pay to cover our administration time and you will be advised of this when you contact us. For delivery purposes only, a third-party company may be used and it may be necessary for us to disclose your full postal address (your delivery name, address and postal code).
When ordering on-line and supplying sensitive information such as credit card details be assured that you are ordering through and via a secure system. We utilise Industry-Standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology in order to encrypt your credit card details to 128 bits. We have spent time and effort with our web developers in choosing a reputable, proven and secure service provider and after careful consideration we have put our trust in SagePay; one of the leading based shop and corporative providers. Our website is secure from the point where you provide credit card information. We do not store your credit card details. If you feel you still have questions or comments, concerning our Privacy / Security Policies; please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you in any way to give you peace of mind.
- Returns & Replacements
1. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from www.sandroy.co.uk you may return the goods and obtain a refund or exchange within 7 working days of placing the order.
2. If you return an item due to buying the wrong item or just changed your mind, return shipping costs are at your expense, and our shipping costs will be deducted from the refund (even if the item had free P&P).
3. If you are returning a faulty item for a replacement, we will refund your return P&P up to the value of the original outgoing P&P (If you choose to send it via a higher value service you do so at your own expense).
4. Prior to returning your purchase, please contact us to let us know that you will be sending the item back and have the following details available when you telephone:
* your name, order number and postcode
* the reason for the return of the goods
* if you will prefer a refund or exchange
* if the item has been used
5. Please record the persons name who you correspond with and include this when you send your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in a delay of any refund or exchange.
6. Any item being returned must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packaging. We will inspect all items on their return for usage, damage and resale ability. Refunds or exchanges will not be offered for used or damaged goods which are not in a suitable condition for resale.
7. Any returned goods are the responsibility of the customer until receipt at our return address and all costs of returns are at the customers' expense. We strongly recommend that goods are returned via Royal Mail's "Recorded Delivery" service to guarantee signed proof of return. The Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service may be a preferred service for more valuable items.
8. Regretfully, we are unable to reimburse you for the costs of our outbound shipping, packing and insurance of your purchase. We may ask for a nominal fee as a contribution towards any additional postage for exchanged items, depending on which shipping method you require.
9. We endeavour to refund within one week of goods being received by us and promise that all refunds will be made within 30 calendar days from receipt at our return address. We will not be held responsible or liable for any interest payment incurred from refunds being made subsequent to your credit or debit cards payment due date.
10. We can not refund Wigs due to health and safety reasons.
11. Please return the goods to: Sandroy Fancy Dress, 74 Crossgates Road, Crossgates, Leeds, LS15 7NN.
12. Goods which we receive that have been returned outside of our Returns Policy will be defined as 'Disputed Items'. We will not refund or exchange any 'Dispute Items.' We will provide a reason for our decision and will happily re-ship 'Disputed Items' to you at your own expense. Disputed Items will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us..
- Updating Account Information
- You can update your account information at any time by logging into the website at www.sandroy.co.uk and clicking on the My Account link.